Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

UPDATED NOTICE: FACTS FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD



NOTE: This report (originally posted in 2012) has been edited and updated regarding current circumstances.
   
In 2013, I barely survived a disaster of unprecedented proportions. I lost my home, along with nearly everything I owned. This was a direct result of a counterintelligence/persecution campaign, retaliation (with extreme prejudice) against a government whistleblower.

The help I sought and needed, in attempts to avoid this disaster, never came. The damages were extreme and severe (from which, to date, I have not been able to recover), and resulted in a greatly reduced capacity to continue my professional work.

I've had to give up radio appearances, along with most of the case work in efforts to help others under persecution.

As for the issues outlined here, they still apply, with a few minor changes to the report.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
August 26, 2015


Go to the website (or read the literature) of any corporation, PAC, activist group, coalition, committee, etc. etc. and you will usually find a "mission statement" and/or "position statement", notifying the public of  "our policy".

Some of the most obvious reasons for these public notices are:

1) To clearly state the objectives, purposes, agenda of the entity (be it an Individual or group).

2) To invite like-minded persons to join with and/or support the stated  endeavors of the entity.

3) To solicit donations from those aligned with or sympathetic to "the cause" (whatever that may be).

4) To discourage or repel advances of those NOT sympathetic to "the cause".

5) To avoid wasting their time (and yours) by making it as clear as possible what they stand for and/or what they stand against.

6) To prevent any sort of legal liability.

I could go on...but I think I've made my point.

The reason I find it necessary to post this notice is that (sigh...) I continue to receive letters from readers who seem to be very misinformed about who I am; my professional background; the work I do; my personal life (which is entirely PRIVATE and not an open book for public consumption); what I stand for and what I stand against; my affiliations with various groups or individuals (past and present); my family relationships (again, a PRIVATE matter); my "religious" beliefs (a matter between me and God Almighty)...again, I could go on...

When I use the word "misinformed" I do so in the most all-encompassing sense of the word. Being misinformed could be attributed to any number of causes, but the end result is the same: These individuals are not in possession of truthful, accurate, factual information about Barbara Hartwell. They then act on false information, contacting me for any number of reasons, resulting in a waste of their time, and to a lesser extent, mine.

Anyone with a public website, anyone considered to be a "public figure", may easily be on the receiving end of unwanted attention and certain types of communications, from those who are misinformed; but for the purposes of this report, let me make it clear that I am speaking strictly for myself.

CAUSES OF THE STATE OF BEING MISINFORMED

1) Buying into purposeful "disinformation" widely disseminated about the Individual on the Internet.

Those with whom the disinformation originates are usually perpetrators of a counterintelligence operation, with the agenda of discrediting the Target (in this case Barbara Hartwell);  and/or are those operating from malicious motives of some personal vendetta against Barbara Hartwell.  Unfortunately, there are many such people out there, and I have no control over the outrageous lies they promote.

The problem is, this disinformation is then disseminated by a loose network of COINTELPRO minions and stooges, and proclaimed as "truth" or "fact" by "alternative media" shills, print or electronic.

2)  Unwarranted assumptions, uninformed speculation, erroneous suppositions.

Many people have read my reports, and instead of focusing on the material presented therein (which they are free to believe or disbelieve, accept or reject, suspend judgment pending further research, etc.), they seem to feel compelled to jump to false conclusions, or make assumptions, based not on the actual material presented, but on their subjective preconceptions, or by taking the opinions of others on similar subject matter as "gospel", when in fact there is no connection, no commonality and no similarity whatsoever.

False assumptions, I have found, are probably the most prevalent cause of being misinformed. People misinform themselves, because rather than seeking objective truth, they allow their judgment to be clouded by:

3) Projecting their own ideas, biases, experiences, feelings, beliefs on the Individual, and thus seeing through the taint (colored glasses) of their own projections.

I have found that projection is a very prevalent form of neurosis in society. Because many people lack a core of inner individual integrity --meaning  "wholeness" in and of themselves, regardless of what others may think, believe, feel-- they tend to operate on the false premise that "everyone is the same", or "everyone is like them".  A very foolish, and sometimes dangerous, mindset. 

Such persons also may be overly concerned with "what other people think" and may be seeking approval, rather than trusting their own spiritual/intellectual  discernment in making assessments of information presented for their consideration.

Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA Website: FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY

Now, to some of my own "policies", which are clearly stated and posted in prominent locations on this website. I have made every effort to be crystal clear in these notices, and yet people continue to ignore them, or disregard them completely.

The most prevalent and blatant example: I have often wondered how anyone could fail to understand the simple and clear statement: FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.

I have a website, of which I am the sole architect and administrator. I publish reports, which are based on my own personal/professional experience, investigations, research. I do not charge anything, it is all free, and I have nothing to sell on this website. The readers are free to make of the published material what they will, including any and all opinions, viewpoints expressed on this website.

I do not have a public e-mail address. I do not seek any form of contact or 'networking' with the general public, nor am I interested in receiving "feedback".  If someone reads my material and wants to comment publicly on it, they are free to do so in any way they choose. I am also free to verify or refute their comments, or (in most cases) to ignore them altogether, depending on the nature of the commentary, or the author(s) of that commentary . That is called freedom of speech and I wholeheartedly support it.

For those who choose to libel or slander me in any public forum, they will be exposed as malicious liars and calumniators. For those who choose to harass, threaten or perpetrate other crimes such as stalking, forgery, identity theft, etc. they will be reported to the appropriate authorities for the public record, even if in most cases the authorities tend to disregard the criminal complaints. It is all very simple, at least for me.

FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD

I do not join any online groups, chat rooms, forums, message boards, nor do I post on them. I am not a member of Facebook, Twitter, etc. Anything I have to say, meant for the general public, I say on my own website, in my own reports, and/or on radio/TV programs on which I agree to be interviewed.

Forgers and identity thieves have stolen my name and identity and posted bogus "comments" and even solicited donations, using my name, committing fraud/forgery by so doing.  If it is NOT posted on my website, it did NOT come from me, unless by my express permission for someone else to use my name/material.

REPORTS ARE TIME SENSITIVE

Each and every report posted on this site is dated, along with my byline at the END of the report. Reports are time sensitive, in that what is stated at any given time may reflect the circumstances being addressed at that time. 

Therefore, if you read a report dated from five years ago, for example, the circumstances addressed are likely to have changed, especially if the report is of a personal nature. Usually personal information is given only when necessary to document events which are relevant to the general subject matter covered on this site.

Please check the dates of all reports to avoid making false assumptions about the material covered therein.

POLITICS & RELIGION

I am not a member of any political party (never have been), nor do I support/endorse any political party. I am a defender of the U.S. Constitution, abide by the rule of law, and I am a fierce defender of God-given, Unalienable  Individual Rights, as protected under the Constitution.

I am a Christian, a believer in, and ordained minister of, the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And the rest is between me and God...

I am not any kind of 'fundamentalist' and I don't enjoy being proselytized by those who are. So please, don't send me religious tracts in attempts to advise me what I "should" or "should not", be believing, doing, thinking, advocating. I respect the right of all to believe as they will, worship as they will, whatever their faith or creed, as long as that does not violate the rights and liberties of others, mine included. Amen and amen.

UPDATE ON DONATIONS

As of 2014, I no longer solicit donations from the general public. My reasons for changing this policy are mostly personal. My experience has been that all too many people who make a donation falsely seem to believe that this "buys" them some of my time, or my gratitude, or "entitles" them in some way to encroach on my life, personally or professionally.

I have never tolerated such behavior, and certain of those who were, in the past, regular supporters, have caused more trouble with their intrusive behavior than I can even begin to describe. These individuals simply disregarded my clearly posted NOTICES about donations, which apply to all and sundry, no exceptions (strangers, acquaintances, friends, family, colleagues):

I accept only donations which are given free and clear, in the spirit of Christian charity or love gifts, no strings attached, no questions asked. I have had people send donations with the false expectation that I will somehow be beholden to them; that making a donation "buys" them some of my time or some form of alliance; that it "buys" them the right to interrogate me about my personal/professional life, or to receive answers to their questions about any number of topics about which I write or speak. 

Worst of all, I have been the Target of busybodies who have the false notion that making a donation "buys" them the right to meddle in my personal/professional business, or to become an unwanted "spokesperson", intermediary or matchmaker. Unbelievable!...but true.

So, I'm through actively soliciting donations, but not because I don't "need" them.

I do not "sell" information, nor do I sell my time or allegiance.

So please, if you want to make a donation, let it be solely because you value my work and want to support me and my endeavors, on behalf of the principles I uphold, such as Liberty, Individual God-given, Unalienable Rights and Justice for those who have been targeted for terror, torture, harassment and persecution.  And please know you are assured of my thanks for your generosity and concern.
 
As for any other motive or agenda, please be advised that I do not want or need that type of "support".

I am limited in what I can do, and how much I can do, by the resources at my disposal at any particular time. Regular readers will have noticed that the number of postings (per month and per year) have diminished over time.

Basic survival comes first, and I have long passed the time where I would be willing to go hungry just to keep my computer running and my website online. I have not been able to afford a "real" website since my original site (Barbara Hartwell DOT COM) went offline in 2004.

So I've been stuck with this "blog", and have had to make do as best I can. I have been the victim of censorship, when Google DELETED some of my material, as a result of bogus complaints by malicious liars who have targeted me for a libel campaign, also the same criminals who have perpetrated fraud, identity theft and forgery, using my name. (See reports on this site for names of perps.)

Had I had the resources, I would have done much more, such as hosting/producing a radio program (electronic media is part of my professional background), but as it stands now, I don't have the time or resources for anything beyond appearing as an occasional guest on other people's shows. 

As I have stated repeatedly, I do not offer professional services (counseling, investigations, etc.) to the general public, nor do I have the time or resources to investigate cases of mind control victims or Targets of harassment. So please do not send me personal testimony or legal documents about these issues. I'm sorry, but I can't help you.

CASES OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY

I've lost count of the times that someone has contacted me, stating that they think I am "connected" with any number of individuals, usually those promoting themselves as "Monarch" survivors, "satanic ritual abuse survivors" or "sex slaves". 

"Monarch" was never a CIA operation, nor a sub-project of MK Ultra.

"Monarch" is a side-show to misdirect attention from the official CIA MK Ultra program, initiated during the Cold War Era in attempts to "create the perfect spy".

Anyone promoting "Monarch": 

1) Does not know what they are talking about, and is simply repeating what they have read or heard from other sources...or,

2) Has been deceived by false information (as stated above)...or,

3) Is disseminating disinformation for an agenda.

For the public record, and based on my own long term investigations, and considered professional opinion, this is my position. Take it or leave it, make of it what you will, and if you really want the facts, take the time to do your own research. But please, don't EVER mention my name in connection with "Monarch" or any of the characters who promote it. I have no dealings with these people and do not endorse or support them in any way.

Or, people have been led to believe (or simply assumed) that I have a similar background, or experiences as these individuals. Nothing could be further from the truth.

For the Public Record:

I am a survivor of CIA MK Ultra, and other black operations. I have no history of sexual abuse; have never participated (willingly or unwillingly) in any 'satanic rituals', and was never utilized by CIA for anything other than basic "intelligence work", of one kind or another. 

I am trained as an intelligence analyst (involving several disciplines), and also in tradecraft for field work (Camp Peary and elsewhere), and worked mostly in the area of Psychological Operations.  In my own family, I am a third generation FORMER  intelligence professional, with the first generation being OSS, precursor to CIA. I left CIA operations for good in 1994 and first went public with my case in 1995. Please note the word: FORMER. It is an important distinction, given that I am routinely accused of being a "CIA agent".

If you are seeking legitimate, accurate factual information about the background and experiences of Barbara Hartwell, you may find what is available on this website, but will not find it elsewhere. The information is limited to what I have chosen to divulge, and what I have chosen to divulge is solely my prerogative, for my own reasons, and in consideration for my own privacy, security and safety, as well as to protect the rights of certain others who may have been involved. Any questions readers may have regarding the subject matter presented on this site, are either answered in the archived reports, or not.

And as stated repeatedly on this website, the readers may make of the information offered here what they will.

I truly hope you find my work, and this website, to be of value. For those who support me, you should know that you are helping others as well, in the interest of Liberty and Justice for ALL.

Thank you for your consideration.

Barbara Hartwell
April 15, 2012


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA